Monday, April 8, 2013

Recurrent Corneal Erosion

Please join me tonight at 6pm pst April 8th 2013v as I talk about a disabling symptom such as Recurrent Corneal Erosion
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/illuminatingminds/2013/04/09/the-power-of-your-mind

I been suffering this for over a year now where I wake up in the morning and my Eye lid sticks to the cornea each time I open my eye with an excruciating pain sending me to tears! I read a helpful blog on this symptom which I will be discussing on my show tonight and share what I been doing lately to alleviate this horrible pain. I even went to the Eye Doctor only to be diagnosed with this symptom with no idea what to do. All he did was put an eye bandage on thinking it would go away which failed. You will be amazed where this condition comes from and how to cure it for good! If you can't make it tonight, the show will be recorded!

Great blog for RCE SUFFERERS! http://cornealerosion.blogspot.mx/2011/01/recurrent-corneal-erosion-how-it.html


No comments:

Post a Comment